- Future of Surveying
|Book Return Policy|
NSPS and PLSSF Book Return Policy
It shall be the policy of the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS) and the Public Land Survey System Foundation (PLSSF) that the return of books purchased from NSPS and PLLSF shall be subject to the instructions below.
• All return requests must be referred to Trish Milburn (240-439-4615 ext. 105, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Returned books must be in resalable condition.
• A restocking fee of $5.00 will be charged for each book returned.
• Any returns shipped back to NSPS and PLSSF that do not meet the policy statements above will be restocked, and no refund will be issued.
• No returns will be accepted if it is 90 days past the original invoice date.
• Refunds/Credits will exclude shipping charges.
• Books sold at conferences are “Final Sales” only.
Curtis W. Sumner, LS
Executive Director, NSPS
5119 Pegasus Court, Suite Q
Frederick, MD 21704
3/24/2017 » 3/28/2017
California Land Surveyors Association Annual Conference
4/1/2017 » 4/4/2017
Nevada Association of Land Surveyors 2017 Annual Conference